The Lake Fun Challenge is new for the summer, and we are excited to see all the videos flowing in. We decided to do a post of the basics of the Lake Fun Challenge so that you can get a grip just on how to do one correctly.
- You need a Lake Fun Book. You can get one here.
- You cannot say the word “The” during the entire challenge, or you get water dumped on you.
- When you come to a puzzle, jumble word, crossword, match game, or scrambler in The Lake Fun Book you say, “Figure it out.” If you mess this up, you get water dumped on you.
- Say the name of every picture in the lake fun book as you flip through the pages while remembering not to say “The” and to say “Figure it out” every time there is a puzzle and you have completed the challenge.
- After you complete the challenge, you must pass the book to a friend and make a video of them taking the challenge.
- Try to beat the fastest time. We will update who holds the record each time it is beaten. Current record is around 1:40.
The Lake Fun Challenge is meant to be a great time and allow people on the lakes to enjoy each other’s company this summer. If you have a video of you completing the Lake Fun Challenge we would love to see it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus, Tumblr, Bloggr, or Linkedin.